Summer Season Offer

A family room at The Nature's Green Resort, Bhimtal

Explore our Summer Season Discounts and unlock extraordinary savings! Enjoy 35% off on your stay from Monday to Thursday, and 25% off on Fridays through Sundays, applicable to all rate plans. Experience added convenience with our part payment option: reserve your getaway with just 40% upfront, leaving the remaining 60% to settle upon your arrival at our resort. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save while enjoying the ultimate flexibility in planning your dream vacation.

Offer valid: April 19, 2024 - July 14, 2024.

Discount available on all rate plans.