- Standard Check In Time : 12 Noon
- Standard Check Out Time: 11 AM
- Early check in and late check-out will be subject to availability at the time of arrival and departure.
- Standard Buffet Time: Breakfast 8 - 10:30 AM | Dinner 8:30 to 10:30 PM.
- Unmarried couples under the age of 18 are not permitted to get check in but children of any age are welcome with family, school and corporate groups.
- Verbal statements made at the time of reservation by the Resort staff or any associated booking agents will be void unless stated in the guest's reservation letter or written communication.
- Any reservation, whether online, through a booking agent, through regular guests or through a recommendation, requires a mandatory advance deposit at the time of reservation to ensure guaranteed and desired accommodation upon arrival.
- Unpaid reservations will not be considered confirmed. But yes, accommodation can be arranged subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- Reservations made 3 days prior to arrival will be confirmed only after full payment or accommodated subject to availability at the time of arrival.
- Group bookings, Corporate / Family Functions and packages must be paid in full 7 days prior to arrival.
- From 3 days prior to arrival until departure, cancellations and amendments to the reservation are void and non-refundable. Therefore, full payment for reservation is due 3 days prior to arrival or at the resort on arrival before check-in only.
- If cancel /Modify 7 days before arrival, 70% amount will be refunded of the total booking cost.
- If cancel /Modify 3 days before arrival, 50% amount will be refunded of the total booking cost.
- In case of group bookings, corporate/family functions and package bookings, cancellation charges will start levying after reservation and are fully non-refundable 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days prior to arrival, except for group reservations. Your partial deposit will be refunded to you honourably after deducting bank/payment gateway transaction charges, if any.
- Last-minute changes in reservation due to any natural calamity, road blockage, flight/train cancellation or any personal reasons will be void and completely non-refundable.
PET-FRIENDLY BOOKINGS ARE WELCOME (T & C Below)
- We do accept pet-friendly bookings but guests bringing their pets must inform the resort management at the time of reservation so that the guests can be accommodated in a specific pet-friendly block.
- We love your pet as you do, but not all the guests staying at the resort are of the same mindset, so walk your pet with full supervision in public areas or keep them confined to your rooms.
- If any guest or their pet causes any damage or dirt on the resort premises, the guest will have to make full compensation for the same.
- As a security, the resort management may ask the guest to pay an additional deposit in addition to the reservation amount at the time of arrival which is fully refundable if the guest and his/her pet do not cause any harm during stay in resort premises.